I am a little too excited to write a coherent blog post tonight. If I just write some bullet points and post some photos, I hope you, the reader, can forgive me.
- We fixed the wiring issues with the angle adjust (bad motor, wires on backwards, bad PWM cable). We are really good at troubleshooting now.
- Colin and Megan continued refining programming and working on Kinect.
- Jesse, Steph, and Kacy worked on the mascot. The arms are complete (basically) and they started on the legs. These are complicated and might not be done by Friday which is ok.
- Demian and Molly kept working on the kit bot by putting on the wheels and gear boxes. Jordan and Allen helped get all the wiring set up.
- Bryce finished the logo by clear coating it. He also kept working on wire management.
- Brandon and Tyler spent all afternoon working on putting fabric on the bumpers. The bumpers are going to look AWESOME.
- Bydlon bought a bunch of needed supplies.