This seems appropriate given how many Regionals are happening this time of year.
Below are a few examples of sample questions asked by the judges after the Chairman’s Award Presentation:
- What does FIRST mean to you?
- What does FIRST Stand for?
- What are your plans after high school?
- What are your plans after College?
- Where do you see your team going in the future?
- What did you do on the team this year?
- How did the FIRST program impact you directly?
- How is your team sustainable?
- Clarifying questions about events your team held/questions about the impact of events/impact on the outreach
- What do your mentors do on the team?
- Who are your sponsors and how do they help you?
Actual Questions from our Duluth Chairman’s Speech in 2014
- How do we sustain our team?
- What are the challenges we face as a rural team?
- How do we work with sponsors?
- Asked about the Pack Expo.
- How did the Pack Expo affect the team members?
- How do we work with the West Central teams?
- How is our team expanding?